We make every effort to ensure that our products are accurately displayed on the Website. However, photographs on the website are for illustrative purposes only, and information on the Website regarding the size of the products is included as a guide only. Variations between the photograph of a product and the actual product may occur due to:
- Technical restrictions of color reproduction or photo quality on your computer or mobile device. We cannot guarantee your computer’s monitor or mobile device will accurately display the true color or the other specifics related to the product you are purchasing. We will not be value for any error or inaccuracy in the photographs or graphical representations of the product displayed on the Website.
- Onaifa jewellery is handmade by artisans using various simple and complicated techniques which cannot be replicated exactly to represent the image shown on the website. There might be slight differences in size and dimensions of the final product depending on factors beyond our control.
We will be more than happy to walk you through all details of the products including the measurements and scale of all products before you place an order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any prior questions or concerns. Once a purchase has been made, kindly note that sales on www.onaifa.com are final.
- Onaifa is committed to ensuring full customer satisfaction with respect to the products available on our website, security & customer assistance. However, if you are not happy with the product, you can choose to return it., We will arrange a pick-up for your order, and organize for a partial refund, which shall be 85% of your total invoice value. Please note that we will deduct 15% on the invoice value in lieu of handling, GST, insurance and luxury logistics costs incurred. To be eligible for the return, you should write to us within 72 hours of the receipt of the product about your decision to return and images attached if relevant to your case.
- Once we respond to your query, we will arrange for a pick-up of the product. It has to be in its original condition, unaltered, unused, with secure packaging. Also place the invoice/ guarantee card in the package for the return process. Without the above, returns will not be processed. Once we receive the product, our team will inspect the same and if it meets all return guidelines and is found in its original condition, we will initiate a refund.
- Should the returned product not meet the above return guidelines, we have the right to deny a return.
- Kindly write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you through the return process.
- We have a right to refuse excessive or unreasonable return requests.
- Note: We shall not entertain any request after 72 hours from the date of receipt of the Product.
- In the unlikely event that the order delivered is in damaged condition or with any defects, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your product along with photographs of the product highlighting the issue. Our team will respond by calling you right away to remedy the situation and a replacement order of the same design shall be placed. We shall then arrange a pickup for the damaged product to be sent to us. It has to be in its original condition along with the invoice/guarantee card and secure packaging, failing which the refund may not be possible.
Wrong product received
- Please email us at email@example.com to report the incident within 24 hours from the receipt of the product. If you want to return the product, please do not use it.